Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2

Day 2: Ok....so already stumbling. That's okay, right? Today I spent all day trying to keep my patience in check. I have a screaming 1 year old (11 month old, really), a very strong-willed and independent 4 year old, and a husband with a short temper....so I get the lucky short stick and get to manage it all to keep everyone sane, happy, entertained, fed, changed, all the while trying to figure out which stupid box the snow globe goes back into....yes, we put away Christmas decorations today.

Was that Living Positively? Maybe not in the sense I want it to be...but I did the best I could. Oh! I never got out of my jammies today....THAT was cool! I also informed my husband about my goals for this blog. He seemed impressed. (He's a man of little words).

Tomorrow is another day. I'm thinking toy organization and preparation for donation would be a good project.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea for a Blog, E! Excited to keep up with what's going on with you, although we WILL get together more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Erin! 42 ain't sa' bad for me soooo far, lol, so I hope you enjoy your upcoming year with being that age too. LOVE the emphasis on positive living- good for you. Blogs are so much fun especially when writing stuff late at night or off-the-cuff. Mine is accessible via my Facebook profile info page...just a humerous thing I began last year for the heck of it. Hope to see ya' at our QC Reunion this coming spring. Best, Lac

    ReplyDelete